April 8 - Maulik came to visit me in Berkeley (finally). We checked out the museum, tried out Vik's Chaat House, and, of course, walked down Telegraph. Here's the SUPER belated b-day present for him!

April 11 - Went to a talk by Tim Flannery, author of "The Weather Makers. Definitely on my "to-read" list.
April 15 - Tax day rolls around, and I got my taxes done. I also stopped by SF to shop at Kid Robot and Giant Robot for Easter goodies. Fun stores! Fun goodies! Funny Bear!

April 16 - Easter. Example of some of the Easter goodies for ppl!

April 21 - YAY!!! ANOTHER TRIP TO WHISTLER! The stop in Vancouver. . .HUGE FOOD!

I have to say, I always enjoy my second day of snowboarding over my first. Could it be the mountain? I always happen to ski Blackcomb the second day. I will have to conduct an experiment next ski season:
1. Day 1: Blackcomb, Day 2: Whistler
2. Day 1: Blackcomb then Whistler, Day 2: Whistler then Blackcomb
3. Day 1: Whistler then Blackcomb, Day 2: Blackcomb then Whistler
4. Day 1: Whistler, Day 2: Blackcomb
Did I cover all my bases and have all my controls in there??? ;)

I did bring back "contraband" for ppl, in the form of the illegal-to-sell-in-the-US: Kinder Surprise Eggs! Hehe!

No robot and cat robot, I don't think the waterbottle is your spaceship!

April 28 - Not only Freecia's birthday (Happy Birthday!), but our trip to Disneyland started! Earlier that afternoon, I went to the Cal Academy, and studied the reproductive and waste holes of nudibranchs! Yeah, you read that right! BTW, dead nudibranchs, not as cute as live ones. . . :( all those poor nudis! Afterwards, Freecia and Melissa picked me up for our Disneyland trip. The weather was BEAUTIFUL for our trip to Southern Cali.
April 29 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN, and HELLO Disney!
1 comment:
it's true, i did finally make it out there and thank you for my octopus!! he's sooooo cute and extreme :-)
Post a Comment