Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dec, before the crazy holidays

Gotta keep up to date!
Dec. 1
Went up to Seattle for Tim's company holiday party. It was really nice, they just got over a cold spell, and the snow melted by the time I got in. Finally tried the Belgian Frites place, yum fries, as we waited for a table at a pizza place on Capitol Hill. I can't say I was all that impressed by Via Tribunali for the long wait. It could have been the fries I had beforehand (although I was still very hungry even after the fries) but it was only ok.
Dec. 2
Very late brunch at Glo's with Mikhail, Johnson (he's fired. . .hehe), and Athena (Johnson's girlfriend). Then we finally made it to Schmancy, this store I've been wanting to go to for over a year! I got a bread plush and a donut keychain by My Paper Crane. Finally, Tim's company party. It was the first time I'd ever been to the Symphony. We heard excerpts from Cinderella. Then more Belgian frites!
Dec. 9
I headed to North Beach to spend the day in the city, and check out what I ran into. SO MANY SANTAS! Hung out with Maulik (he came in that morning) in Union Square. Union Square on a Saturday before Christmas was pure evil trying to drive to.
Dec. 12
YAY! Swap package from Australia #2. I loved this package, don't you?
What's tied up with the ribbon? A cute handmade koala!
Oh, and here are others:
From Australia in Sept.
From Germany in Sept.

From Turkey/Greece in Oct.
From Austria in Nov.

No comments: