Saturday, December 17, 2011

New phone

I have to admit, I really like my new phone.  The camera is good enough, I don't feel the need to bring my little point and shoot around with me anymore.  It has a blogger app, allowing me to post photos straight to my blog.  As seen from my last few post, the new phone has increased my likelihood to post ten-fold.

What I'd like now is to have facebook post straight to my blog.  While I don't want everyone on facebook to see my blog, I want everything on facebook to be on my blog.  Will have to think about options.

These are some photos from the past couple of days.  Buddy had Friday off, so we set up a family photo shoot with Jenna at Rodeo Beach.  She gave us the cutest Christmas thank you card and all our wedding photos!  Then had brunch at Fred's in Saulsalito, on the way into the city.

Stopped in the Haight to pick up some cute gifts, all for each other (lol).  Had a super French dinner at Chez Maman:  Baked cheese, escargot, poached egg on salad, mussels, and creme brulee!  Then Buddy's Trion Holiday party.

Today we went boarding at Kirkwood.  Too tired to do much else!


No comments: