6/13 We picked up Nicola and headed to Niagara Falls. We walked around the falls for a bit, and then headed to the Maid of the Mist. Once on the boat, Buddy and Nicola were jumping up and down, clapping, and shouting! They had not been since they were kids, so I think they were excited. We had lunch in Niagara, and headed back to Toronto for dinner with Buddy's college friends.
6/14 Today we went climbing with Ryan. I don't feel like I did too well on the real rock, but it was still fun! Back in Toronto we went to Little India for Indian food with Ryan's sister, Nicola, and Buddy's mom.
6/17 Father's day! We took Buddy's dad out for brunch and then wandered around Kingston visiting historical sites. We stopped at the Pump House, and afterwards headed to Scott and Gemma's for dinner. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well after dinner, so I missed hanging out with Buddy's dad in the evening.
6/18 Back in Toronto! This time we wandered around the Distillery District which used to be an old distillery, now turned into artsy shops. Reminded me a lot of the Old Torpedo Factory in Alexandria. We had dinner in Chinatown (to get congee to appease my upset stomach).
6/19 Flight back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment