Monday, March 06, 2006

First weekend in March

This weekend, Tim came down for some snowboarding. Unfortunately, he and his friends got into a car accident on the way up. Don't worry, everyone is ok; Tim got a little scratched up, but more than anything else they were just a bit shaken by the experience. I'm just glad they were all ok. The rest of the weekend we kept it safe.

Friday, March 3: When Tim finally came back, we got some Zachary's Pizza. Then hung out at a bookstore and got gelato later.
Saturday, March 4: Vik's for lunch again! Up to Tilden Botanical Garden and the UC Botanical Garden. Saw some super cool plants! Especially succulents! :)
Also saw some really pretty flowers.
Many were the first of the season, lots of trumpet-shaped flowers and lilies. Me with the flowers.

Then off to Fry's and got a cable adaptor for my computer so that I can watch TV with my computer now. Although I think I'm going to have to return it and get a different one for my computer so that the remote actually works. Ate dinner at a yummy Japanese Restaurant called Sushi California. Then Tuan, An, and Ryan came up from the South Bay, and we got some gelato (I think I like sharffen berger chocolate gelato and stracciatella together best!) and In'n Out.

Sunday, March 5: Woke up late, but got brunch at a little Parisian type cafe called La Bateau Ivre (the drunken boat). Then back to the UC Botanical Garden and got. . .. . .a CUTE little aloe plant! Isn't he cute? And. . .. . .a SUPER cute gourd!
Watched Dave Chappelle's Block Party and had left overs for dinner. Finally it was time to take Tim to the airport. Overall, the weekend started off a little rocky, but it ended pretty well in the end.

No comments: