Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mid-March. . .crafty!

So this month has been a pretty crafty one! :)

I made a sailcar.

I finished a scarf that I had started last year!

I made myself a St.-Patrick's-day-life-saving necklace (because it was the only green I was wearing).

AND, I finally made another nudibranch (sea slug). Her name is Rosie. Now Lemon Drop (my yellow one) has a friend!

Look, my dad has taken great care of my ginger plant, and it's grown from a tiny sprout into a large sprout!

Finally, Freecia got me a small treat from Japantown, I think. Yay! Always use for another bag and new tupperware!

Thanks Freecia!

This weekend I'm going to visit my sister at Princeton. . .in a few days I will be in NYC. Update about my Spring Break to come up in another couple weeks!

1 comment:

Freecia said...

Rosie's Natural Habitat is on a laptop behind some gentle pats of yarn.

Wow. Your dad has a green thumb!