What have I done so far? Well, let's see. . .
July 21: Hanging with the peeps Friday night at Blue Chalk.
July 22: Picnic on the Oval at Stanford,

then Christine and Rob's wedding!

(Pictures stolen from Tuan, because I don't have any good pics. . .)
July 23: Brunch in Redwood City. Played Settlers of Catan at Tuan's. Off to the yarn store with Cynthia. Back to Berkeley to watch Initial D, which I have to admit is a pretty darn good movie.
July 29: Hung out with my cousins for some wedding shopping (dresses, dresses, and more dresses). Lunch, then more dresses. Saw The Devil Wears Prada with both our family's (for a belated birthday bash for Sarita), then dinner at Mimi's Cafe. Sunday Kat tried on wedding dresses. . .how pretty!
Week of August 1: The end of the Chico and Davis sampling.
I also found the cutest fabric store in Oakland called Poppy. Very cute. Went home on Friday and made the best bag ever!

Aug. 5: Meet up with Barbara, go to SF and the Legion of Honor for the Monet in Normandy exhibit.
Funny tiny pyramid like at the Louvre in Paris! Cha Cha Cha's for lunch. Japantown for some shopping. Back to Melissa's for her potluck. Yay for treats from Japan! Off to Union Square for more shopping. Back home to Jo-ann's for fabric. Snack at Verde's. Aug. 6: Condo shopping. At night my family went to see the Kim's of Comedy. It was an awesome show. I especially enjoyed the first act and last.
Bobby Lee (from MadTV and Harold and Kumar) was the headliner. LOL! When I give Tim his souvenir from that night, I'll post a pic. Today: Went to work and then went back to Berkeley to find the awesomest fabric store! I'm so excited about fabrics now! It's ridiculous.
OK, that's the rundown! I wish I had more pics, but alas, I don't. I did get two more gimmeyourstuff swaps done, and I'm loving the packages! I have another going out at the end of the week too. Wednesday night my family is going to see Chorusline in the city for my mom's birthday. This weekend Tim's coming into town for the Death Cab for Cutie show at the Greek Theater. I have to work Friday and Saturday for a bit though. . .but I don't have much else planned. Ciao!
1 comment:
Cool bag. I could go for some juice right now
Post a Comment