Monday, October 09, 2006

Birthdays are fun, even though you might only be awake for an hour.

Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate my birthday a day early at BJ’s for lunch, and thanks to everyone who couldn't make it and sent birthday greetings while I was away in NZ. Although the shortest birthday ever, it was definitely one of the most exciting ones! Unfortunately, although lunch was yummy, I forgot to take any pictures.

On the 8th Tim and I made our way to the airport. Did you know they sell ipods in vending machines in SFO? A note: check into Air NZ plenty in advance to get good seats. Oh, and no, we didn't get assigned seats next to one another, but luckily a lady sitting next to Tim was kind enough to trade seats with me. We watched the Fastest Indian, Nacho Libre, and I saw the Lake House. I stayed up for one hour on the 9th and quickly fell asleep. (At least I'm pretty sute it was the 9th because it said so on the plane. . .)

No comments: