Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a fun package arrives from Australia!

I went to the mail room to get the package early this morning, and carried it around with me most of the day, patting it every once in a while. It was a big package, I but didn't have time to open it until I got home after classes. I was so pleasantly surprised! I opened the package, and a cute little penguin first popped out. Then I pulled out a cute handmade bag. (Such nice work, why can't I do that with MY sewing machine!) Then the gifts came pouring out! A note explained the package, and in the bag were postcards, an awesome t-shirt, a fun tea cloth, kinder eggs, and a koala bath soap! Finally, tucked in the small inner pocket of the bag, my very own owl #6 from the Owl Project. I'm still thinking up a name and story though. So more on my owl later.
Yay packages in the mail!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

greg was very jealous of your penguin. i believe he wants one. ;o) very awesome package, i wish i did exchanges!