Monday, July 13, 2009

Here's to you mocha frap! And goodbye faithful canon SD500

I've decided that I get no work done at work or at home, and the only place where I actually get any work done is in a coffee shop. Sure, I get stuff done in the lab, when there is physical work to do there. However, when it comes to reading or writing, I'm useless unless I have caffeine pumped into my blood via a frosted mocha and a wireless internet connection in a noisy coffee house. So here's to you mocha frap! Thank you for hours worth of work done.

On another note, my Canon has finally died. After so many years, it finally decided to die on me during a rainy day in the field (that's what I get for not taking it's waterproof protection with me). I love all the photos it has taken for me, and I will miss it dearly. Now I have to find a replacement. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Maulik said...

reminds me of that time i got addicted to those things in college. it got too expensive and i switched to making them myself. then i realized i was crrrraazzzy :-P

the normal recommendation is the canon sd880is or sd780is, however, if you plan on bathing your camera i think pentax and olympus making waterproof ones ...