OK, interwebs, I'm back!
I haven't blogged in such a long time, I don't know if I even remember how! LOL!
Let's see, since coming back from the Philippines, not much has happened. I got SUPER sick after getting back, with a terrible coughing flu that wouldn't go away and made me stay in bed all day. Anyway this past week what did I do:
Monday Nov. 23rd: got up for Ecolunch, but then went straight home and slept again.
Tuesday Nov. 24th: got up to go to the Doctor. Sat around the Tang center to be told I don't have Mono, swine flu, or streph throat. Was given codine. My labmates and advisor tell me GO HOME! But still go to dinner for Eugene's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory. I still love that place.
Wednesday Nov. 25th: work on Monterey report, finish in time to go up to the city for dinner for Suzy's birthday. Leave early because wasn't feeling well though.
Thursday Nov. 26th: get up for Thanksgiving with the family at a Chinese restaurant (Pan Tau).
Friday Nov. 27th and Sat Nov. 28th: I think I really took it easy these two days, really wasn't feeling well. But I did try new morning buns, hot chocolate, and Thai food around Berkeley. Finished paper writing.
Sunday Nov. 29th: Made it to the Bead and Gem Show. Got a bunch of beads, a pretty star bracelet, and a couple rings! :) Then met up with Kat and her family at Filipino restaurant. Wow, I haven't seen her in ages!
Monday Nov. 30: Stopped by for Ecolunch, but there wasn't one, so went home.
Tuesday Dec. 1: Made it for lab meeting
Wednesday Dec. 2: Wings with Buddy and his friends, then went craft shopping. Taiyake and Ramen for dinner. BAKE!!!
Thursday Dec. 3: Took it easy.
That's today!
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment