The end of June, we took it easy...just a couple birthday parties (Jim and Courtland) and reading in the park. :) In July, I went into the field, and came back with fireworks! I hung out with Buddy on Canada day and made poutine. Then for the fourth of July, I spent time with friends, playing Bocce ball, BBQing, eating sushi (for Greg's birthday), and D&Bing! Buddy and I also made it out to do my first multi-pitch climbing at Lover's Leap.
The next week, I was in the area, so I got to have some alone time with friends, including Cynthia, Patrick, Shobi, and Julia. I tried some swing dancing and went to my first red egg and ginger party. One night was dinner for eight. Over the weekend, I got my hair cut for locks of love. :) It's so short now, but I hope it went to good use.
I went into the field the week after, but when I got back, we had fun drinking down some of our lists at Raleigh's. The next day we did a short shinteki puzzle hunt, which I loved, and we later went to the Tea Lounge. The next day we saw the Impressionists at the de Young and had dinner with Robin at Max's.
Over the next week, we saw Inception, which I enjoyed. My family went to Twilight at the de Young, and I got another look at the Impressionists. We had their prix fixe menu, for my dad's birthday dinner. Buddy was in Canada that weekend and the following week, so I got a break, and just chilled on my own... until it was time to go into the field again!
Before he left, I got Buddy a funny Char-zilla from Japantown! So when he came back, we got one made of him, Bud-zilla! We stopped for food in Japantown, and then made our way to the Renegade Craft Faire. I love that faire!!! Too little time was spent there, as we then had to make it to Leigh's birthday party, and Eugene's "I'm in town" party. The next day we went to the faire again, and I think we made some awesome purchases :) Dinner was at Benihana, mmm delicious.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Char-zilla! Raaarrrrr!!!!!
Post a Comment