Here's me in my fun new hat.
Tuesday (1/31) Buddy made me surprise waffles one morning. Yum! That afternoon I had FroYo with my friend Michal, who just announced that she's pregnant! Had a meeting with my advisor, and she massacred my manuscript... :( I guess it's for the best.
Thursday (2/2) we hung out with Erik, had Gregoire's, and watched Underworld.
Saturday (2/4) we went to Sconehedge for breakfast (just to change it up a bit, since we always go to Fat Apples). Then went to Berkeley Bowl for ingredients for potato leek soup and hawaiian pork. Buddy finally spray painted his 3D printed hero!
Sunday (2/5) had lunch with Barbara and Mike at Country Gourmet in Mountain View, hiked with Clint and Nora, and watched the Super Bowl at Suzy and Peder's house. That night Buddy finished making me a new hat as we watched Portlandia.
Tuesday (2/7) I had lunch with Maya who told me all about how she got engaged and the wedding planning. That evening Buddy, Erik, and I went to the David Choi concert :)
Thursday (2/9) we got new tires and a roof rack.
Friday (2/10) we went to the Tokyo Fish Market for Poke ingredients, and then after a nap went to the Cincinnati Chili party! YUM!
Tuesday (2/14) at midnight, I opened up Buddy's card for me! A treasure map!
Wednesday (2/15) ran errands and prepped the house for Buddy to come home! :)
Thursday (2/16) I was exhausted... I wonder if I'm sick...
Friday (2/17) cleaned house and made my Valentine's Day Cowl.
Saturday (2/18) Buddy's back home!!! Yay! We exchanged Valentine's Day presents, packed for Walter's ski trip, and drove up to Tahoe.
Sunday (2/19) we woke up early to make breakfast for everyone. We visited Hedy and Tovah, and then went skiing up at Kirkwood.
I'm pretty excited about Stitches this upcoming weekend, maybe I'll buy a loom....
No comments:
Post a Comment