6/21 I got us student rush tickets for The Magic Flute. We got great seats, and the performance was wonderful. So bright and colorful. An added bonus, it was performed in English! I decided to get tickets for my parents the following week, and they thoroughly enjoyed it as well.
6/22 I thought I'd be going into the field on Friday, but this was postponed until Sunday. So I spent the day in Santa Rosa, visited the Shultz Museum, and stopped at Cast Away.
6/23 We celebrated Mike's birthday with a hike and dinner. We found a couple geocaches at the park and had fun taking silly photos. Here's me flying away with my hat.
6/24 Went into the field for the day, and caught some leaves and twigs!
| Look what was waiting for me at home! |
6/27 Went to have dinner with Patrick and Garmay.
6/28 Saw Brave with Buddy.
6/29 Foster the People concert in Berkeley!
6/30 Started at Fat Apples, then Costco, then Courtland's birthday, and ended with Dinner for 8 at Cristin's.
7/1 Went to the Farmer's Market, made Strawberry scones, and then went to the USA Gymnastics Team Trials in San Jose! So excited to see the bar routines! Afterwards, we had dinner with Barbara and Mike in Mountain View.
On our trip home from Canada, I got some bad news about a friend. His wife is quite sick, but we are doing everything we can to help them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment