Thursday, March 14, 2013

February Lost Letters

Haven't posted in a while, but February had a bunch of fun events!  ... and crafting... I spent a lot of time crafting bracelets, party decorations, and outfits!

Feb. 9  Went to the Mission for a scavenger hunt.  We explored the area in search of lost letters and red balloons!  
Feb. 10:  Watched Silver Linings Playbook with Buddy, Barbara, Mike, Herve, and Patrick.  
Feb. 14:  Valentine's Day:  Surprise breakfast from Buddy, and then had a nice dinner with Suzy and Peder to meet their new baby boy!  
Feb. 16:  Sha Sha and Amanda's wedding extravaganza!
Feb. 17:  Went to the de Young with parents to see the Girl With The Pearl Earring.
Feb. 23:  Barbara's bridal shower and bachelorette:  Afternoon tea at Stephanie's house, a limo ride into the city, dinner at Bluestem Brasserie, dancing and singing on stage at Johnny Foley's dueling pianos, and sliding and clubbing at Slide!
Feb. 24:  Stitches!!!  I love this new little scarf that I made with some local North Bay yarn I bought at Stitches.
Caught up on Downton Abbey and some Big Bang Theory.

No comments: