So I haven't posted in forever, but you can check out http://bettsng.blogspot.com/ for all the updates for our round the world trip!
After we got back, we started to gear up for Barbara's wedding. Here's a couple photos from the wedding. We actually didn't get too many photos because were were actually IN the wedding! I was the matron of honor and Buddy was the officiant!
After we got back, we started to gear up for Barbara's wedding. Here's a couple photos from the wedding. We actually didn't get too many photos because were were actually IN the wedding! I was the matron of honor and Buddy was the officiant!
Another positive of the wedding was getting to see some of my Stanford friends. Jenny, Amanda, Patrick, Sridhar, and Herve were all there. I even got to spend some time with Sridhar before and after the wedding!
The week after the wedding, it was back to reality and field work! Just before the 4th of July, I was able to obtain some little fireworks, just in time for the festivities with friends and family!
Melissa and Greg were also in town, so I saw them quite a bit while they were here: dinner for Greg's birthday at Bobo's, PMT, and making headbands!
The weekend after, we felt old by going to a Bastille Day Block Party in the city. Then, we went to the bead show, and hung out with Erik in downtown San Mateo for Himawari and dessert.
We've caught up on some climbing with Sha on a couple Saturdays, and even got Robin to come out and climb too!
We've also caught up on some shows like Defiance, Game of Thrones, and movies like Fast and Furious, Despicable Me, and Pacific Rim!
No comments:
Post a Comment