Food: ice cream (oreo), crab, sake (salmon sushi), pepperoni pizza, fries
Thing to Wear: Jeans, hoodie, necklace
Time of Day: Sunset
Flower: sunflowers, fire and ice roses
Song: My Girl, The Way I Am
Band: The Temptations, Ingrid Michaelson, Colbie Caillat, Michelle Branch, John Mayer, Snow Patrol
Artist: Monet, da Vinci, Van Gogh
Outdoor activity: SCUBA, hiking, biking, photography, kayaking*
Indoor activity: knitting, watching movies, reading, painting
Season: Fall
Book: Diary of a Young Girl, Arcadia, Pride and Prejudice, History of Love
TV Show: Full House, Heroes, SYTYCD, X-men, Transformers, HIMYM*
Color: Purple, Blue and Green
Animal: Pandas, Nudibranchs, Butterflies
Fruit: Watermelon
Place: Monterey (Underwater), Friday Harbor (Rowboat), Almost any Fjordland (Kayak)
Drink: Orange Juice!
Number: 4 or 6
Movie: Little Women, A Little Princess
I'm not sure why I felt the need to post these. Maybe I'm trying to find myself in a bit of chaos.
*and because my friends know me best (Thanks M and B)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment