This week I got ... a few... erasers. I collect ones that I really like, and I got more than a couple this week! LOL!!! So cute though!
5/25 Dinner for Eight at Kathie and Steve's. Yummy burgers!
5/26 Hiked at Huddart County Park with Barbara, Mike, Rahul, etc. Dessert at Buck's. Hung out with Emma while Katrina and Sarita shopped. Dinner at Tribu with the family.
5/27 We tried a new restaurant, Hudson, which is DELICIOUS for brunch! Bart'ed to Embarcadero,
biked to the Golden Gate 75th Anniversary festival, biked over the Golden Gate to Sausalito,
ate too much Lappert's ice cream, shopped at Sausalito Ferry Co., took the Ferry back to Pier 1, and made it back home!
Made grilled cheeses for dinner, and then watched the fireworks from our hill! So cool! There were fountains of fireworks from the bridge! Then we watched My Neighbor Totoro, inspired by purchases made at the Sausalito Ferry Co. :) It felt like the perfect day!
5/28 Went to Safeway before the BBQ at Sha's house. Hung out for a while, stopped at REI, and then we had to take a nap! So tired, but I guess it was a pretty full long weekend!
| 10 miles from Embarcadero Bart to Sausalito Ferry Terminal. |

No comments:
Post a Comment