Monday, January 09, 2012

Catching up on blogging

So, as you can see, I'm catching up on blog posts.  I couldn't post anything because I had hit my photo storage limit and had to delete a bunch of photos from my on-line account.

Last week I worked on making pretty pictures for my field sites.  I worked in a bunch of cafes and got hooked on homemade marshmallows, and we decided to attempt making them ourselves, something we'd both been wanting to try for a while.

Saturday Buddy got up early to bike.  I picked him up and we both signed up on the blood marrow donor registry.  At home we did stocking exchange!  Buddy had stopped at Daiso on his bike ride, and filled my stocking up!  Then we got ready to go out.  I wore the new outfit I bought on Friday.  We met Suzy and Peder at Poc Chuc for dinner and the SF Symphony.
New lenses are fun to play with!

Sunday went to the Farmer's Market, shopped for marshmallow ingredients, and bought a little something to add to my new outfit.  You'll have to see photos later.  :)  The marshmallow making was fun!  We tried two different recipes one with and one without egg whites.  I loved the vanilla marshmallows with eggs.  So good in hot chocolate or chocolate dipped!

No comments: