

This week I added to Buddy's "stocking." His Olloclip finally made it: wide angle, fish eye, and macro all in one! I threw in some Uglydolls and the new TMNT comics to the package too. :)
Uglydolls have a couple new products out. The ones I like the most are called Lucky Uckys. Plastic monochromatic collectibles, like the ones I used to collect as a kid. You can get them pretty cheap at Party City! So I had to go there and get a bunch! :) Buddy wasn't feeling well, and Lucky Uckys make cute cheerful note-keepers. As you can see the lenses work really well too. I'm very happy with the gift, and I think Buddy likes them too!
Friday, Buddy stayed home sick. We went to the Montclair Egg Shop for lunch and the comic book store to get comics for sick day. Buddy rested up for dinner for 8 at Barb and Steve's house: it was a yummy beef dish and polenta.
On Saturday we made fresh-squeezed OJ, skirt steak, and salad for lunch. We headed down to Los Gatos and met up with Barbie and Mike for coffees and hot chocolates. Then I added even more to my new outfit, and made a cute bracelet at the bead shop there! I'll try and post of photo of the bracelet at some point. I did get charged for the service fee, but I think they would make really cute presents for friends. (So maybe I shouldn't post!)
We were down in Los Gatos for Buddy's co-worker's wedding. Here we are all dressed up.
And here we are at the wedding. This is a photo I took with my new Hipstagram app. While I think that about half the photos aren't "special," I think this one is cool and actually looks "old-timey."
On Sunday, we went to the CuriOdessey Museum at Coyote Point for Odin's first birthday! Lots of cute animals, like river otters and egrets. And of course lots of little kids running around with cake all over their faces!By the end of the weekend Buddy still wasn't feeling well, but more on that later...


1 comment:
Thanks for taking such good care of me!
Post a Comment