Finally there is rain and snow!But back to other week...
So Buddy went to the Dr. and the Dr. thinks he had gout! We had quite a bit of red meat two weekends ago, and then we went dancing during the wedding. It seems that it aggravated Buddy's system (he doesn't normally eat that much red meat). The Dr. thinks it's a one time thing, and Buddy is feeling much better, but we're watching what we eat.
We took the week off of climbing, and I made this cute seed stitch infinity scarf:
Tuesday I had an Adobo lunch with Dennis. I haven't seen him in a while, but he seems much happier now that he's moved labs.
Wednesday we worked out at the condo gym. I'm trying to add this to my weekly schedule. Right now I have a 20 minute mile!!! It's insane. It didn't change when I tried running this past Saturday night... On the up side, I've been biking less than 3 minute miles. The goal is 1 mile running, 3 biking.
Friday we had dinner at BJ's with Erik, Shelby, and Courtland; then watched Dr. Horrible. I mean, I like the show, but I dunno why I'm not more into it...oh well.


No comments:
Post a Comment